Magycal applications and services are used daily by thousands of people to connect with their passions. However, we want to reach wider audiences for our top-quality products and to accomplish it we need your help. We are looking for an amazing, gifted, and hard-working Digital Designer to expand our team and bring our products to new markets and clients. Your work will have a direct impact on our success!
Who are we looking for?
Note: Please apply to this job if and ONLY IF you comply with ALL the requirements below (“Required” section).
- Ability to quickly create product mockups;
- Transform functional requirements into creative solutions;
- Active usage and knowledge of current design trends;
- Create beautiful and extraordinary products, presentations and marketing collateral;
- Collaborate closely with our board, marketing, sales, and engineering teams.
- BS or MS in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, or similar;
- Comprehensive knowledge of design principles;
- Strong knowledge of Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop;
- Fluent in spoken and written Portuguese and English.
- Experience designing websites;
- Strong understanding of iterative design;
- Experience designing mobile applications;
- Knowledge of template development with HTML, CSS and WordPress;
- Knowledge of image formats and printed media;
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their best design practices;
- Love to design experiences that take an important part in people’s lives.
What do we offer?
- Work with the best that sports and television have to offer;
- Freedom to manage daily routines. Hybrid Workplace;
- Work with the leading tools in the market;
- Annual and Spot Bonuses;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Informal and Fun Environment;
- Conferences and Workshops;
- Board Game Nights;
- For parents – support the kindergarten expenses with a monthly check;
- Snacks, fresh fruit, and coffee;
- Out of Office Activities.
Caparica (Lisbon Area), Portugal.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org